The topics included:
- The Security Development Lifecycle
- Developer Productivity
- Code Quality
- Mocking frameworks
- ASP.NET MVC in a SharePoint context
- How to create a 64 bits developer environment in our environment
- TFS and/or Visual Studio in the cloud
- How do you convince DBA to allow generated SQL instead of stored procedures
- Creating WCAG 2.0 accessible sites with SharePoint and Silverlight
- Silverlight on mobile devices
None of the answers provided turn key solutions but most were either interesting insights or angles we had not yes considered.
If you get a chance to sit down with Scott then I suggest you take it. It will almost certainly be an interesting experience!